Wedding Gift Guide
What’s more fun than receiving gifts? Giving them! Gift giving is even better when the gifts commemorate a special occasion like a wedding day. Whether your mailbox is piling up with wedding invites, and you need to start thinking of gifts that will stand out from the rest or you’re in the middle of planning your own big day and in need of registry ideas and wedding party gifts, we have a gift guide for you.
Gifts for Mr. and Mrs.
1. Celebrate Us Book: Give the gift of a lifetime of memories. Our Celebrate Us Book features a line a day to record all marriage milestones, big and small.
3. Gold Happy Everything!™ Big Attachment Bag + assortment of seasonal attachments: Keep the collection growing with attachments featuring the Bride and Groom’s favorite holidays and events. Bride loves getting spooky every Halloween? Include the Haunted House Big Attachment. Groom is known for being the master of the grill? Add the Grill Top Big Attachment.
5. Wedding Ornaments: Take the happy couple back to their special day as they trim their tree every Christmas.
6. Our Wedding Day Small Dot Frame: A perfect canvas for a beautiful picture of the couple on their wedding day.
7. Mr. and Mrs. Black Stripe Mug, Set of 2: Just add the couple’s favorite coffee for a perfectly packaged gift they’ll use more than most others!
8. Mr. and Mrs. Wedding Square Platter: This entertainment ready platter doubles as décor when you personalize it with the newlywed’s family name.
Gifts for the Wedding Party
1. For the Mother of the Bride:
- Mother of the Bride Tervis Tumbler: Because this is a big day for her, too!
- Metallic Bargello Mother of the Bride Glass Ornament: Personalize it with your names and date.
2. For the Mother of the Groom:
- Mother of the Groom Tervis Tumbler: Fuel her day with cool or hot drinks.
- Metallic Bargello Mother of the Groom Glass Ornament: Personalize it with your names and date.
3. For the Officiant:
- Faith Hope Love Circle Glass Ornament: A token of your appreciation with a simple reflection from a favorite bible verse: Corinthians 13:13.
4. For Bridesmaids:
- Bride and Groom I Do Glass Ornament: Personalize with her name for a thoughtful detail.
- Bridesmaid Tervis Tumbler: Keep her water cool as she keeps you calm on the big day.
- Neutral Nouveau Small Dot Frame: Just add a sweet photo of the two of you.
- Refined Shine Woven Pointy Platter: A versatile platter they can use to entertain or as a jewelry holder.