Designing a Celebration: Throwing a Fall Fiesta
We’re starting a new series on Toast that’s all about inspiring a celebration. We’ll use Laura and Kyle’s general approach to party planning and share the details with you here for you to recreate yourselves! It’s so much fun to mix fun finds and Coton Colors pieces to create distinct looks with a different vibe for each soirée– the possibilities for a creative celebration are endless. Have fun in exploring new themes and color palettes to guide the décor, creating a festive feel for your next fête. Oh, and be sure to show it off when you recreate your own get-together– tag your posts with #celebratewithCC for a chance to be shared on our page. We’d love to see how you’re celebrating!
First up, we’re introducing our idea of a Feel Good Fall Fiesta:
- Festive Fall Fiesta with a fresh feel
- The bold and bright hues of the Restored Retro Color Palette mixed with touches of metallic copper
- Spiny cactus
- Smooth copper
- Textured linen
- Signature Margarita with flavored syrups to mix in (try our favorite recipe here)
- Something with a traditional Mexican sound like Los Capos De Mexico for cocktail hour, then friends’ requests to get the dancing started!
On the Menu:
- No need to fuss over the meal when guests can choose their favorite fillings and build what they like with a taco bar. Don’t forget a homemade guacamole and few special salsas as an appetizer!
- Assorted potted cacti
- Twinkle lights
- Embroidered Otomi Linen details
Products you need for this: