Block Party :: Stylish Picks that Rock the Block
It’s true! I’m pretty much obsessed with our new Color Block. I just love the way the navy and cobble ground the collection while pops of persimmon, lilac, daffodil and citron feel fresh, dynamic and unexpected. The look feels tailored, with a twist!
So it got me thinking… What else rocks the block this spring? Here are a few of my favorite picks to crank up the color.
- The typography caught my eye because it reminded me of Coton Colors “happy” message and our Color Block colors.
- This neon geometric bib necklace is the perfect accessory for a basic white shirt. The crisp assymetrical details add posh pop!
- How fun are those Zara shoes? I feel like they could add so much flair to any outfit.
- Entertaining is an art! So I adore our versatile Color Block Ruffle Platter – the ideal palette for serving and dining.
- I’ve been drooling over this Tibi dress forever. I love the colors and shape… It just looks so chic.
- Seriously, I heart these fun dipped spoons. Check out this DIY blog to make your own color block version of these kitche kitchen tools.
- That bright yellow Kitchen Aid Mixer. How cool would they look in your kitchen, perhaps paired with some of our color block dishes?
- This painting is super cute and simple, a fun pop of color for any room… Plus a possible DIY! Get do-it-yourself details here.
These not-so boring basics are sure to make your spring fun, yet refined. Need more inspiration? Find it on our Color Blocked Pinterest board.
Sara Kate Johnson, Graphic Designer and daughter of Coton Colors Founding Artist, Laura Johnson. Sara blogs about her creative influences, memorable family moments and everyday inspirations.