Coton Colors Careers
We celebrate every day. Even work days. Be part of the Coton Colors team, and you’ll know what we’re talking about.
Take a peek into what a day at Coton Colors Corporate is like.
Check out our core values below.
"Can Do" Attitude
Quick, Hardworking & Nimble
Shoot the Moon Mentality
Explore the possibilities.
POSITION: Sales Representative
REPORTS TO: VP, Sales
LOCATION: Tallahassee, Florida
JOB SUMMARY: Are you in the market for a fast-paced job that gives you the opportunity to utilize your excellent sales ability? Our growing wholesale business seeks an experienced, motivated Sales Representative to sell our full line of Coton Colors products. We’re looking for a professional who can quickly absorb and retain product knowledge. In this position, you would have the opportunity to develop your own sales territory by maintaining relationships with current customers and bringing in new ones to drive business. You will be an ambassador of our company, becoming a trusted face to our customers while also adhering to company values and policy. If you love a challenge and have a passion for celebratory gifts, we can’t wait to see your resume.
JOB FUNCTIONS include but are not limited to:
- Meeting or exceeding assigned monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Assisting in ideas and development of sales campaigns and promotions
- Maintaining accurate information for all new and ongoing leads and accounts
- Prospecting and soliciting qualified new accounts in given territory via:
- Telephone calls and written correspondence
- Participation in industry and community events, as well as trade shows
- Targeted travel, occasionally for multiple days
Education and Experience:
- College degree.
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience with a proven track record of success
- Proficient in verbal and written communication
- Inside sales experience a plus
- Learn and maintain an expert knowledge of company products and packages.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Ability to prioritize
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team maintaining a positive attitude.
- Uphold and exemplify the Coton Colors core values and image.
- Be enthusiastic, be willing to work hard and have fun!
We are currently looking for interns at our Tallahassee Corporate Office in our Sales, Marketing, Graphics and
For more information or to submit your resume, please firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t see a position available in your area of expertise? Send us your resume, and we will keep it on file for future possibilities. Please email resumes to email@example.com